Sunday, May 18, 2008

Memphis in Mud...


So one of Paij's best friends from good old Manteca came out to visit for Paij's baby shower. They got their creative juices flowing and got the baby room all decked out. We decided to go to the Beale Street Music festival while she was in town. We were looking forward to hearing Ben Folds, Sheryl Crow, and My Chemical Romance. Instead we got to listen to the locals offer to share their rain-beer as we huddled in the mud waiting for the storm to pass. Needless to say Memphis in May lived up to it's reputation and turned into a torrential downpour. Next time we'll just listen to the cd.

2 comments:

Megan D. said...

I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you guys more too. It looks like you are soon to be heading into a very fun adventure yourselves, that is so exciting! You two will be great parents. :) I will have to ask Tom about the urns...I'm sure there's a market out there. I hope all is well, I'll keep checking the blog for pictures of your new baby...that is so fun. Talk to you later!
Meg

The Sullengers said...

Good luck with today! How exciting!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!