Friday, October 17, 2008

More CA Pics


My sister just sent me some pictures from our trip to CA and I thought I needed to share them here. Above you see a few more from the blessing with Morgan's cousins, Bode and Kasen as well as my sisters, Kalli and Haylee. We were so grateful to be able to be there together.


Then we had a little fun doing a photo shoot by putting the little babies in a wash tub. It was pretty fun to see them all squished in there together.

And finally, the kissing cousins. Kasen couldn't quite hold himself up like Morgan (he's 5 weeks younger) so he just happened to lean over and Kalli was there with the camera to catch it. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the kissing picture!! Morgan has this look of dont you even think about it buddy!! So cute though!!

Sarah McM said...

I love that you can tell by their face which family each kid belongs to.

Megan, John and kids said...

Those are such adorable pictures of the cousins. It's so great that you got to share the blessing day with your sisters! So fun to get to see the pictures.

Jen Ketcher said...

That is so cute, Paij! The kissing pic to me makes me think that he's leaning over and telling her some crazy secret--from the look on her face! So cute.


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!