Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just for fun

I don't know why this picture is so funny to me as a parent.  Perhaps if she was a pain in the neck kid I would be justified in finding some humor in her obvious distress.  But no, she is so sweet.  I just couldn't help but snap this shot.  She was having such a good hair day...


Morgan and I were having fun making crazy faces.  I think there is real potential here.  She came up with these on her own.



Morgan helped me on some organization projects.  After 5 months of living here in Guam I am finally making getting the garage organized a priority.  We had to cut some wire shelving to fit in the laundry room and Morgan provided great moral support.

Last Sunday I got a call from the emergency room and had to go in to dig out a metallic foreign body from a sailors eye.  He got it while grinding metal.  I was really glad I had my safety goggles on when I saw this picture.  



No comments:


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!