Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

The weather was so nice yesterday, we decided to do a little Easter egg hunt in the front yard. It consisted of setting about 5 eggs in the yard about 3 feet from each other. She would walk (assisted) to the each egg, I would pick it up and hand it to her and she would put it in her mouth. Then I would take it out of her mouth and help her put it in the basket. It was a fun game. As you can tell, she had a pretty good time.


I don't know if you can tell, but I was trying to take a picture of where Morgan got her eyes. I know some of you probably think I'm obsessed with her eyes, but I have not so pretty brown eyes and always wished I had blue eyes. So I'm just living through her.

5 comments:

Reiko said...

Morgan is so dang cute. I love the picture of her and Brent.

Lant Family said...

She is seriously growing up SO fast!! I can't believe it. She is so cute and I love her big blue eyes. Her Easter dress is very cute.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

She takes the best pictures!! How do you get her to smile for the camera all the time?

The Sullengers said...

Such a sweet babe - I can't believe she is almost one! It seems like yesterday you had her! I love her eyes too - it's funny you wanted blue eyes and I always wanted brown eyes - I guess it's easy to want what you can't have! I think your family is so dang adorable together

Parley and Katie Call said...

She is SO precious. I love the video of her laughing too.


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!