Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ABC's

So my friend Cara saw this idea on a blog and emailed me about it. The girl on the blog had just done her daughter's name but said she was planning on doing the whole alphabet. We figured, if we were going to do them, we might as well do the whole alphabet. It seemed like a great idea at the time. Four days and countless hours later, the alphabet it complete. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun too. We painted all capital letters on one side and lowercase on the other. Hopefully these will help Morgan learn her letters.


Now I need a new project to keep me from cleaning my house. Any suggestions??

3 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Thanks for spending all that time with me! It was a lot of fun although it did take a long time - but it would have helped if Hudson napped a little longer (wishful thinking) you could always start on your pumpkins early...

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

These are so cute!!! I think I might have to do this for Kyleigh!!!

Margaret Pratt said...

They look so great! Good work!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!