Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chilren's Museum

So this has been a while but I'm a little behind on my blogging. A sweet friend took us to the museum and Morgan and I had a great time. I think it's a must do if you have kids while you're in Memphis. They have a lot of fun a different activities for the kids. I was not a very good picture taker while I was there but here are a couple.

The shopping trip to Kroger was my favorite part I think. The kids get to not only shop but then they check out as well. They get to scan their items and get a receipt. Morgan thought it was pretty cool too. She was a little young to get into some of the stuff but I'm sure would be getting really into it in the next several months.


1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

How fun for Morgan! Can't wait till Hudson's older and can walk around!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!