Thursday, February 25, 2010

Maple Leaf

Since we painted our master bedroom, we wanted to do something new with our bedding. However, when we move, we are hoping to get a King size bed so didn't want to spend a bunch of money on a new queen size bedspread. So Cara loaned us their white duvet cover and saw this maple leaf idea on a blog. We didn't have time to order the pattern so we just faked it and I am very happy with how it turned out. Especially since it was a one day project.

For those of you who have seen my room, notice the chair rail and door frame are now white instead of black and the wall color is green instead of gray.

5 comments:

Reiko said...

Paige it all looks great. You and Cara have been busy with the sewing projects. I hope the house sells quickly.

Fei Tanner said...

It looks so awesome! the bedroom colors look wonderful too. I hope your house sells quickly!

The Sullengers said...

I love it! But of course I do! Thanks for letting me help!

Luna said...

It looks great! Way to go!

Alayna said...

Kudos! I love the maple leaf design...it looks very fresh, fun & modern!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!