Monday, October 4, 2010

Disneyland

My parents, sisters, and their families all came down for a few days and went to Disneyland and hung out at my place. We had a fabulous time.





Morgan went on several rides with Grandma and they had a great time.








Brent had to work so Morgan and I went on Thursday then brought my dad and the other two year olds home with us while everyone else went on Friday as well. It was so fun to see the little cousins interacting and playing together and to spend some relaxing time with my dad. On Saturday, we went to the beach and kayaked with the sharks but unfortunately didn't get any pictures. They all left Sunday morning and it was way too soon.

3 comments:

Bryan & Reiko said...

Family vacations are always so much fun.

The Sullengers said...

Oh man - I love Disneyland - seriously, one day we are planning to come visit - hopefully next year sometime! (Maybe even for Spring Break :))

Terry and Kalli said...

Great pictures, you had a great photographer! :) we had so much fun! THanks for everything!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!