Friday, November 12, 2010

Morgan's Photo Shoot

I have been wanting to take family pictures for a Christmas card before I get too huge. Since I'm not sure that's going to happen, I decided to take some pictures of Morgan to possibly use. Brent would probably be embarrassed of me posting some of these but he's not here so he can't have an opinion. I have no clue how to edit pictures either so I was just playing with color a little in Windows Photo Gallery. Again, I'm sure Brent would be embarrassed but I had fun.






These are for those of you who don't live close and miss out on Morgan's many facial expressions. That girl always has us laughing at the faces she makes. Keep in mind, these were completely unsolicited. She was just done taking pictures.




Let me know if you have a favorite out of the ones above.

12 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my, she looks like such a "big kid"! I love the first two pictures.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! I love the first 2 as well.

Lant Family said...

I think the first is my favorite. Morgan looks so grown up, her hair is getting long :) Lucy enjoyed seeing her!

The Sullengers said...

I love the first one as well and the first one with the hat. But I LoVE the funny faces - she is looking so grown up to me as well and I don't think Brent will be embarased!

Jen Ketcher said...

The first one is my favorite. She's such a pretty girl!

Reiko said...

Some how I missed all of your posts lately. I love the facial expressions. Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

So I just found out that you are expecting another little girl!! That is so exciting. I really like the first pictures, but I also love her silly expression in the last couple pics. Funny faces never get old:)

Sarah Henry said...

Adorable. She is so cute. Good job Paij on the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Love,
Drew and Sarah

Sarah Henry said...

Adorable. You did a great job on the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Ganbat Family said...

I think you did a great job taking pictures! It looks like you also have a good camera.

Megan, John and kids said...

It's so fun to see how she's growing. What adorable curls! I really love the first two shots, and of course, as someone who lives very far away, it's great to see all those great facial expressions.

Fei Tanner said...

I LOVE the first picture! Morgan has grown so much and she is so beautiful and FUNNY! I never know she could make so many faces ;-)


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!