Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm 29!

I'm sure in a few years, I won't be so willing to broadcast my age but everyone over 29 still claims it so I might as well enjoy it while I can.
Brent was going to be out of town for my birthday so we celebrated early. Saturday, we went to dinner then out to ice cream. We brought Jaycee with us but she slept in the car seat the whole time! We had a nice evening but I didn't take any pictures.
On Monday (labor day) we pretty much just shopped for me (yeah!) Brent made a nice dinner and great cake. Jarom an Alyssa came over to celebrate.
Look at that gooey chocolate deliciousness!

That's a lot of smoke.

Brent got me lots of painting supplies in case I decide to become a painter:) We'll see how it goes.

Jarom and Alyssa got me an Avocado Tree in case I decide to become a gardener:) I don't especially like avocados but I've been loving guacamole lately. I'm excited for the avocados to hopefully start growing next year if I can keep it alive that long.

On my actual birthday, there was a massive power outage in the whole region. We had cold cereal for dinner and since I was alone with no power, I went to bed around 9:15. Exciting, I know. I'm glad we celebrated early. Power was back on in about 12hours. No harm done.

2 comments:

Sarah McM said...

I loooove avocados! Great birthday present, I say.

The Sullengers said...

So what masterpiece you going to paint? Any ideas? I too love avocados so that would be the best present!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!