Friday, May 25, 2012

A fun evening

 Most nights after dinner, we go outside to watch the sunset. This night,  Morgan asked Brent to throw her high in the air. She loves being thrown.  I know some people are very against this but she kept coming back for more and I couldn't stop them so I started taking pictures.  For a girl who is quite scared of a lot of things, she sure trusts her daddy.








These pictures are not edited and there are no filters. The colors were so bright and beautiful.



2 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

I Love seeing that you guys are so happy in Guam! It looks like a great place to have family adventures. I'm so glad for you guys.

Jen Ketcher said...

Do you have to rub it in so much that you live in paradise?? ;)


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!