Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012 Slideshow

Since I became a mom, Brent has put together a slideshow of pictures to music for a Mother's day gift to me. It used to just be pics of the kids but we decided to put everything in it as a family video yearbook.  It's so fun to watch it with the girls as they love seeing themselves on TV (especially Jaycee.) The videos seem to get longer as the years go because we have been doing more things and are kids so fun to photograph.  It's almost 15min. I'm warning you ahead of time. If you feel like investing the time and I hope you grandmothers do, enjoy our beautiful family from May 2011-May 2012.
Mother's Day Video 2012
I am grateful for all the time and effort Brent puts in to making these videos.  They are so fun to watch now.  And will be for years to come.

1 comment:

Terry and Kalli said...

Love love!! tears were shed but mostly smiles!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!