Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween Stuff

For the one weekend we were all together, we decided to have some Halloween fun.  My mom has boxes of costumes and the kids tried on and tried on.  They had a blast.


My two sisters and I were all cheerleaders for Manteca High.  Here are our children in our uniforms.  My mom even taught them a cheer to perform for us.  It was pretty cute.

Here is Marcae as a cute little puppy with her Aunt Brandie.

 Jaycee as a pirate witch and a clown.  Darling if I do say so myself.

Morgan as a princess and a princess.  What a surprise!
 Then we had a family pumpkin carving contest.  Morgan and I decided to paint a little more than carve with our Nemo pumpkin.
You'll never guess who did the eyeball pumpkin.
All the pumpkins lined up for the judge
                                        
We did got to a Halloween party at my mom's church but she took the pictures on her camera. We unfortunately missed Halloween day. We left Hawaii Halloween morning and arrived in Guam on the evening of Nov. 1st. That darn time change.  The girls didn't get to trick or treat but were fine with it and ended up with plenty of candy. 



1 comment:

Terry and Kalli said...

We had so much fun with you all!!!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!