Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Idaho and Utah

My mom grew up in Jerome, ID and showed us around where she used to live. Unfortunately, most of the things she remembers were gone. We did go by the new Twin Falls temple. It was beautiful as they all are.

Then we went to the beautiful Shoshone Falls. I can't believe I lived in Rexburg and never visited them. I was sad Brent had to miss them.


Friday morning at my sister's we were ready to play. We went down to FastKart in Salt Lake and went go kart riding. I had the second fastest lap time but my brother still lapped me like 4 times. And yes, that is my mother in the first picture. This place was serious, you even had to wear hair nets.


After go-karting, we played an awful lot of Rock Band. I know this picture is rather embarrassing but I had to show that I was really getting into it.

Saturday, we loaded up in my brother-in-laws new wake boarding boat. Unfortunately I didn't wake board. It was a little cold in the water and seeing how I'm not very good, I spend a lot of time in the water so I just went tubing instead. Morgan was rather comfy in her life jacket and seemed to like the rock of the boat. Here she is hanging with my little brother's girlfriend.

This is her new suit from Aunt Andrea. She has matching sunglasses too but she wouldn't keep them on so she wore the hat.

5 comments:

Alyssa and Dave said...

cute pictures!!! I love rock band and no one is allowed to take pictures because I get way too into it!! Hope you guys are doing good!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I wouldn't of gone in the water either! I HATE cold water!! :)

The Sullengers said...

I grew up in Rexburg my whole life and haven't been to Shoshone falls either. Glad you had fun though!

Alayna said...

I'm so glad you got to go spend time with family. I always feel a lot more refreshed after a trip...well, as soon as I'm caught up on laundry at least!

John and Megan said...

I love that you included the picture of you getting totally into it. I love it! And I'm surprised that I lived in Rexburg much longer than you and never saw those falls either, they're gorgeous. I just love Morgan's little suit! Looks like a great family time.


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!