Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Eve Fun

The Saturday before Easter was beautiful and we decided to take advantage.We went to Dixon Garden and Galleria in Memphis (it's free Saturday's from 10-12) and then to a little park to play. Morgan has already learned to avoid daddy when he has the camera so that is why she is not looking in most of these pictures. I picked out the flower pictures, not Brent, so he may not be happy with the ones I've chosen, but they are the ones I liked. It was a great day and I'm glad we got to spend the time together as a family. We didn't take a single picture Easter Sunday. I'll tell you the Easter Bunny came and Morgan got a bubble flower, a swim suit, play doe, and a new robe. She loves hunting for Easter eggs in the house and the yard. She's actually pretty good at finding them. We enjoyed conference and had a yummy Easter lunch with some friends. I went a little picture happy.










5 comments:

Lant Family said...

It looks so pretty up there, I love tulips, we will have to go up there and check it out.

The Sullengers said...

We still to make it up there! I love Morgan's outfit - beautiful pictures as always!

Susan said...

Wow, the gardens are really beautiful. We'll definately have to make it up there one Saturday. If only we had the photography skills too!

Jen Ketcher said...

She is really starting to look like you Paij! I used to see more of Brent in her, but now I see you! She's such a pretty girl!

Terry and Kalli said...

did you make her dress? These are fabulous!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!