Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Projects

These are some projects I've been working on the last while and just haven't posted. Most are made from left over material with some embellishments. I was going to wait until Morgan wore all the things I'd made and I had pictures but I gave up and will post those later.

I made this shirt out of left over material from the apron I made for a friend. I saw the idea for the little ruffles on someone else's blog and I loved it.



I obviously did not make this shirt but I did the headband. I made this for my sister-in-law for her 13th bday. I thought it was cute and plan to make myself one with different ribbon.


I saw that you could make your pillowcase dress ties out of material instead of ribbon so I decided to try it with some left over material. I thought it worked out well. These dresses are so fun and easy.


My sister-in-law gave Morgan some PJ pants for Christmas and right away I thought I could make those. This is material left over from Morgan's shopping Cart cover.

This is a skirt I made from left over material my mom gave me after making our aprons. Morgan has worn it several times to church. This is obviously an old picture since we still have our old floors. Glad those are gone.

Total cost of all projects above: about $3.50. I love using extra material. It's like free clothes.

4 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I love them all! I haven't seen the first shirt - it turned out great!!!

Lant Family said...

I love them all too--I like the pillow case dress, I keep meaning to make one for lucy. Maybe this summer. Good job!

Kristin said...

I am so impressed with your sewing abilities! Everything you made is absolutely adorable!!

Jen Ketcher said...

You are so stinking creative! Way to go. I love the first shirt you made!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!