Friday, July 9, 2010

Family Reunion

I am way behind at blogging and have to start catching up somewhere. I went to a family reunion with the Hunter side over Father's Day weekend. We do it every year and it is so nice to get together with cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and siblings. Unfortunately a lot of my family couldn't make it this year including my mother and several siblings but I'm glad I could go and spend time with others who could go. I was terrible about taking pictures but here are a few. Morgan had a great time exploring and playing with her cousins.


It was in the Sequoia National Forest so we did the small hike through the trail of 100 giants. Those trees are HUGE.


1 comment:

Terry and Kalli said...

i'm so glad you came! it was fun.


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!