Friday, July 9, 2010

Toy Story 3

We bought Toy Story 1 and 2 blu-ray/DVD combo packs and got free tickets to Toy Story 3. Since it would only cost us $1, we thought this would be a good time to see how Morgan did at the theater. She did great and really liked the movie. We liked it too but I totally cried. Morgan kept saying "Hoodie"(Woody) and making other comments through out. There were a lot of other children in the theater as well though so it was fine. I'm glad we did it but we probably won't do it again for a while.

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

how fun--we got free tickets too. We haven't been yet but I keep hearing good things about. I bet she loved it!

The Sullengers said...

We plan on going on a date night just cause Hudson would not do well. I'm glad it is good!

Sarah McM said...

We took Douglas to see it, and he LOVED it. Our kid is a Pixar JUNKIE, though. I don't think he'd do very well at a grown up movie.


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!