Friday, July 9, 2010

Knotts Berry Farm

On our Monday off after the 4th, we took a trip up to LA to go to Knotts Berry Farm. We were a little nervous about how Morgan would do and were pleasantly surprised. She really enjoyed it and we did as well. It's not Disneyland but it still had great rides and a lot of fun things for Morgan to do. She went on at least 7 rides. We look forward to taking her to more amusement parks but also to go to another one without her.
She was a little nervous to go on this ride by herself but really enjoyed it by the end.




We even went on some big kid rides as well. We just waited in line and passed Morgan off in between.



8 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I am excited to go to an amusement park next month - it has been a long time and I really enjoy them! I'm still waiting to see living room pics of the after!

Jen Ketcher said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad to see some updates. Morgan is growing up so fast! It's great you guys are getting to do so many fun things. Keep those pictures coming! And Paij, your hair is so long! I love it!

Susan said...

Morgan looks so big on a ride all by herself! I miss Morgan. I mean, I miss you guys too, but I totally miss that Morgan!!!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love Knotts Berry Farm! I like it better than Disney land...shorter lines. And Supreme Scream is the BEST!!! Looks like fun.

Bryan & Reiko said...

What cute pictures. I also like your new family picture. The fabric is darling.

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

Such a cute new family picture! You and Morgan are really cute matchy matchy! Knotts Berry Farm is totally fun. Mary loved the rides at a young age too! California is SO great! We sure do miss ya!

Hannah said...

oh my goodness. She is getting big! What a cutie. You look so happy, Paij!

Terry and Kalli said...

this makes me so excited for disneyland, ready or not, here we come!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!