Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Bouquets

Our Valentine's celebrating is pretty low key this year. I guess it usually is but especially this year. We had a ward party Friday night, Brent had a contact lens symposium Saturday and Sunday, and he has 24hour duty today. We did get to have lunch together today though, so that was nice. Anyway, he got me a bouquet of flowers Saturday and Morgan and I made him a candy bouquet to take to him at work today. She had a great time picking out the candy and was so excited to give it to daddy. It was pretty cute.
I am so grateful for the love of my life and for all the joy he brings to me. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Fun new post's! Your sewing is cute and your Christmas looks fun. I like the candy bouguet you made, what a fun idea!

Terry and Kalli said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute candy bouguet! Thats a great manly valentines gift!

John and Megan said...

That picture of Morgan holding the candy bouquet is just too cute. She really is getting so big. Is she getting ready for the baby to come?


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!