Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Christmas


I was a terrible picture taker this Christmas and therefore was not too excited about posting. (Which is why it has taken me two months to do it.)I figured I should post something for my own memories sake so here are some random pics from before during and after Christmas.
The first picture is our living room before we took all the presents to our parents. I left on Dec. 11th and didn't really have anyone over before then so at least I'll post my decorations on here so someone can see them.

We made Gingerbread houses from a box this year and it was pretty fun.


Morgan in her cute Christmas dress.

Making Gingerbread cookies with Grandma Hunter.


Christmas morning and day.


All the Hunter grand-kids.
Hunter family Christmas picture.



Hotel Del Coronado. Brent and I had a little date before Christmas and walked around and through this beautiful hotel on Coronado Island.

2 comments:

Terry and Kalli said...

I'm loving your living room. no wonder you were sad no one saw it, it's beautiful! You got a lot more of mom's decorating than i did! Fun pics!

Unknown said...

Your house looks beautiful as does Morgan! :) Shes getting so big! And that dress you made her is adorable! I could only wish I had half of your sewing talent!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!