Thursday, February 2, 2012

My niece Cymber

As previously mentioned, my sister Kalli had her 5th baby 3 weeks early, the day after I arrived, on Dec. 18th. Her name is Cymber Fey Hill. Luckily, she was 6lb 1oz and didn't have any health problems. They kept her an extra day for weight gain but she was not going to miss out on the Christmas festivities. She is beautiful. It was so fun that I got to be there to visit in the hospital, help throw her a baby shower, and be at the blessing. Here is the little angel.



We had my brother take pictures of this shower and he didn't really do it justice. It was beautiful. I couldn't believe my mom and I did it ourselves. We made cake pops with white and pink chocolate, chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting, onesie and stroller sugar cookies, and raspberry lemonade bars. We had a cranberry cocktail for drink with three cranberries on a stick in each cup and lime slices to garnish. It was well attended and went great!


2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

That sounds like a fun party! And yummy food. And you look fabulous and oh...yes we should live next to each other. I was telling Kash the other day that him and Brent should open a practice together in a few years when he's out of the Navy. So then we could be neighbors :)

Terry and Kalli said...

thanks for letting us borrow Jaycee's fabulous dress and for the booties from your mission! THanks for all your hard work for a fabulous baby shower and baby sitting while we were in the hospital! We miss you already!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!