Thursday, November 17, 2011

Green Smoothie

While in St. George, (see next post)my sister told me all about green smoothies. You start with lots of green leafy things (spinach, Romain lettuce, kale, collard greens, ect) then add fruits and yogurt until it tastes good. They are a great way to get vitamins and nutrients and they taste pretty good. We've been making them since we got home, until I burned up my blender this week. I guess I know what I need to ask for for Christmas.



Morgan's a little sick of them now but she still drinks a few ounces and I figure it's better than nothing.

2 comments:

Terry and Kalli said...

I wish I could get kasen to drink them. When I told him morgan drank them, he just rolled his eyes at me. They are great!

Sarah McM said...

We have a Ninja Master and love it for smoothies!


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!