Thursday, November 17, 2011

Preschool

Morgan's preschool session is now over sadly. We didn't start the next one because we will only live here for the first half so it wasn't worth paying for the whole thing. Anyway, she loved it. It was not hard core learning or anything but they did tons of crafts and activities, played at the playgroud, read books and sang songs. She loved it. They had a great Halloween party for all the classes. The parents stayed and helped with the booths and snacks. Morgan got to show me all the fun things she had made. It was on display all around the room. Did I mention she loved it?

This is Morgan, Halle and Chase. They all go to nursery at church together as well so they were little buddies.



I'm very proud of my grown up Morgan girl. She is so smart and fun to have around. I'm glad she got to go to preschool for a little bit and hopefully we'll find a good preschool in Guam.

No comments:


Morgan Kennedy Collins

Morgan is one month old!